Pytania znajdujące się w teście: "Solar System Planets QUIZ"
1) What's the name of this planet?
2) How many moons Venus have?
3) What is the orbital period of Mercury?
4) Between orbits of which planets an asteroid belt is located?
5) How many moons does Jupter have?
6) What is the average surface temperature on venus?
7) Which planets rotate in a different direction?
8) Martian moons are:
9) Titan is a moon of:
10) Average radius of Mars is:
11) What is Jupiters average distance from Sun?
12) When Neptune was discovered?
13) What is the composition of Uranus atmosphere?
14) Average radius of Saturn is:
15) Cordelia, Bianca, Desdemona are moons of:
16) Which planet in Solar System has almost 24hr rotation period?
17) Match planet with it's orbital period: